We had visitors again. Only 2 weeks after the previous ones. Keegan had a great time with "Pa" and Grandma. He kept them busy the entire time they were here. Constantly wanting them to go and play in his closet. For the record it is a decent sized walk-in and that is where I have all his toys as well as his Crayola magic light board.
Another visit to Old Towne
I am sure this is some well known guy on the horse, but I haven't really read the sign.
Tari found a hat she just couldn't resist.
I swear Keegan is under that hat.
Cowboy Keegan. He wasn't so sure if he wanted to do this but, his mean old mom made him.
While they were here we had to try a couple of Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-ins or Dives. They were both sooooo yummy!!!
We also went to Santa Fe, but we all forgot camera's. We did a chocolate walking tour of the city. It told us where all the fancy chocolate shops were. It was fun and very tasty too. All in all it was a great visit. Keegan can't wait to see them again. Thanks for coming down to the land of the chilies.
2 comments:
Love the hats!!!! Looks like Texas rubbed off on Albuquerque.
I'm bummed the polar bears were in the water for this visit.
Post a Comment